The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, my buddy and I did a photoshoot of my 2006 Starlight Black Pearl Exige. I am very happy to be a part of the Lotus community and look forward to meeting a lot of you! More mods to come soon! The photographer is a good friend of mine and very easy to work with. If any of you would like some work done with him in the SoCal LA area contact him at mophotodesign.com.

·
Registered
5,295 Posts
I like several of these shots, as I'm a shallow DoF freak, I only wish they weren't angled (2/3/4/5) and didn't have poles sticking out of them (2/4/5). #7 is pretty much spot-on tho', very nice. I really like the shallow DoF in 2/5, my guess is a Canon 135 ƒ2 lens, but that's just a guess since he removes his EXIF data.

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the compliments so far. The camera is a Canon but I am not sure what kind it is or what kind of lens he was using. All I know is that it was expensive! I will try to find out for you.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
How did he take the last pic? It looks so clean!
At least one photo with a circular polarizing filter. You can get some creamy reflection tones with a CP, although it sometimes takes multiple frames to get a good even smoothness.

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
912 Posts
Why wasn't I invited??? Lol JK. I think im going to a aero package from APR.

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You have an Exige, but your user name is LotusElise7. You are one confused man
Haha Ryan, that was when i was planning on getting an elise a couple of years back.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Your a lucky man. I think this is the exact same Exige i was soooo close to picking up. Time ruined my chances. She's beautiful. :(

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Wow, nice pics!
I admit I clicked- Ok some guy took a couple photos of his car, seen a hundred of em...
But wow, nice pics!

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks for the compliments guys! I am so in love with this car!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts