The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Its a great time. I spent a week there a few years ago. Just get there early and slow down by 9:30am. The roads in the area are a bit ruff but you will be the only one on them and they are just as good

·
Premium Member
2,816 Posts
Lived in Atlanta for 7 years and made it to the dragon just about every other weekend. Almost bought a house in Robinsville, just so I'd have a place to stay. I believe it was $27,000!
Miss the Dragon😥
BTW, is that a BMX grip on your extended shifter? Tough to tell on my phone.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
5,414 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Its a great time. I spent a week there a few years ago. Just get there early and slow down by 9:30am. The roads in the area are a bit ruff but you will be the only one on them and they are just as good
Yeah the best time is before the sun rises. I've been going there with my Lotus for 5 years its a great place. My goal is to live closer and get a set of slicks for the Exige :up:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lived in Atlanta for 7 years and made it to the dragon just about every other weekend. Almost bought a house in Robinsville, just so I'd have a place to stay. I believe it was $27,000!
Miss the Dragon😥
BTW, is that a BMX grip on your extended shifter? Tough to tell on my phone.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
I would love to buy a house there. The people there make that place what it is amazing :D The shifter is an adjustable NRG. I would like to have rig built soon to move the shifter closer to the wheel. Thats what I'm trying with this one. It has a short throw also.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts