The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I went down to my local lotus dealership. Since i just dropped in i only had a chance to have a sit in an 09 arctic silver exige but just sitting in it gave me a permanent grin and oh man it was awesome just sitting in my dream :D Im gonna try and find a local owner to mooch a ride from or ill just make an appointment with the dealer because if just sitting in a lotus is so much fun i cant even imagine wat riding in one would be like. I am still in awee of how awesome it was :D:D :D

·
Registered
381 Posts
Gotta drive one...there is nothing like it...I just drove one a few weeks ago for the first time and it too, put a smile on my face. :coolnana:

·
Mulholland>SCC
2,532 Posts
rotfl ^signature

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts
awesome. dude.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I forgot to put this in but when i was drooling over a BRG exige with yellow wheels some guy drove by and yelled its a piece of junk toyota kid :p I didnt hear the guy cuz i was really enjoying the eye candy of this exige but my mom did :p

·
Mulholland>SCC
2,532 Posts
lol, the Exige S does a pretty good job. Not sure if I can handle a Noble M400. :p

·
Registered
428 Posts
I'm too overprotective to allow others to drive my car, but come down south and I'll hook you up with a ride.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm too overprotective to allow others to drive my car, but come down south and I'll hook you up with a ride.
Sweet I think my dad has to go down there sometime soon to pick up some ebay stuff or something ill send u a pm if i do That would be sick :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts