The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This past Friday, my wife and I became proud owners of a new 2013 Evora S. I posted in the new members section, but I also wanted to check in here in the Evora section as well, as I assume I'll be spending most of my time here.

I'm on enough forums to know to post pictures of a new car, upgrade, etc. All I have right now is what the dealer gave me (below). I hope to post more this weekend.

I'm looking forward to learning more about this incredible car.

David

·
Premium Member
504 Posts
Great color choice!

·
Disciple of Chapman
1,620 Posts
Looking very nice
What Grey is that? carbon?
Very sophisticated look.
Love the diamond cut wheels
Congrats :UK:

·
Registered
387 Posts
Congrats David! Beautiful car, awesome colors. I spoke with the Gator guys about that car, was thinking about going to Indy for the 500 and thought maybe I'd drive it home ... too late for me :) Best of luck with her! Steve

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the warm welcome. It's Amethyst Grey.

Other Options:
Backup Camera
Diamond Cut Wheels
Prem Pack Heated
Premium Paint (Amethyst Grey)
Star Shield
Battery Maintainer
Tech Pack
IPS Sport Pack

I love the color. I smile every time I open the garage door and see her in there...

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Steve,

Looks like we were typing at the same time. If you get a chance to go by Gator, I highly recommend it. Everyone was awesome. They still have lots of other cars to see.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Awesome car and a great color. This might be the second fastest color behind Carbon Grey. :p

·
Registered
7,243 Posts
Welcome abord. Nice ride. Enjoy!

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Congrats and welcome! Have fun joyriding.

·
Premium Member
2,177 Posts
Congrats! That's a pretty, and pretty rare, color. We need pics of the car in the sun. :)

·
Premium Member
3,426 Posts
Welcome! You got it from a great place.

I would recommend reading this forum a LOT. Put the time in and I promise you it will pay off - including little things like adding power folding mirrors for under 40 bucks via an easy ebay purchase :D

Post pics once you take some!

·
Registered
7,610 Posts
Ah, so you're the one who bought Gator's car. Great dealership. They even helped me out as I have no dealership here.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Gorgeous color!

After one year of ownership I still get that same smile on my face when I open my garage!

Enjoy!

Definitely need pics in the sun.

·
Premium Member
504 Posts

Isn't this same as Carbon Grey? Maybe a more metallic version?

Either way, it's a color of distinction and achievement, congratulations, now let's talk new muffler, carbon fiber parts, cold air intake, new shifter knob, folding mirror switch, radio upgrade, engine cover colors, tinting, seat leather upgrades, and all the other diabolical things this forum will make you start wishing for.

·
Toys R us!
273 Posts

Other Options:
Backup Camera
Diamond Cut Wheels
Prem Pack Heated
Premium Paint (Amethyst Grey)
Star Shield
Battery Maintainer
Tech Pack
IPS Sport Pack

I love the color. I smile every time I open the garage door and see her in there...
Ah that was my first color choice but didnt find one when i was ready to buy...RARE color and stunning!! Congrats and welcome!!

·
Registered
626 Posts
It's a beautiful color. They have one at the dealer here in Dubai. I think it has hints of purple or red in the gray. Very subtle.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts