The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am excited to join the ranks of Lotus ownership. I have been enjoying reading the forum for a week now awaiting the delivery of my car. I just received my 2007 Elise - Aspen White with Biscuit interior, Touring, SS. It was supposed to have a hardtop but that is another story for another thread.

I have been addicted to cars for a longtime and have had a number of interesting cars - Porsches, MB's, BMW's and most recently a Maserati QP. And now my first Lotus. Unfortunately the Ohio winter weather has not allowed me to drive it yet but I am thrilled to join all of you in your passion for this truly unique automobile.

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
Welcome!

You know what they say.... PICS or it didn't happen!

You and a lot of other lotus owners are patiently waiting for the snow to melt. 3 more months to go.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks - I will post some pictures this weekend. It is filthy from the trip to Ohio but it has been too cold to even consider washing it.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Congrats and welcome. Aspen White is a great color. Pics please - even if it's just in your garage, because you know we like to see those too.

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Stormtrooper? Here? I've got to tell the others! Oh no! I've been shot!!!

Photos!

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
Stormtrooper? Here? I've got to tell the others! Oh no! I've been shot!!!
ehhh what?? :huh:

Welcome to the forums

like others have said we like to see pictures of your car in the garage with all your other rides :p....in other words we'r nosy lol :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts