The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Even though I don't post much on here (though I'm constantly reading posts), I couldn't help but share that today is my one year anniversary with my S. After all of the cars I have owned over the past 10 years (and there have been quite a few), this is by far the best purchase I have ever made. I still cannot put into words for most people how enjoyable this car is to drive and own. :clap:

Also, for those wondering, my '07 has been completely problem-free, except for one rear ABS sensor that was replaced within the first 1000 miles. I'm right around 5,000 now (and vowing to drive it more this coming year). :up:

Cheers,
-Justyn

·
Not the admin anymore
11,953 Posts
Congratulations!! :clap:

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Congratulations!! :nanner2:

·
Registered
425 Posts
I have had my Elise for almost 3 years and it has been the best car I have ever owned. It's the only car that I ever had thats makes me go on drives to nowhere on a weekly basis.

·
shay2nak
25,068 Posts
yep 1 year still going strong! like the 1st day i had it. congrats and keep rollin!

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
One year and only 5K miles?
Get out there and enjoy the thing a little bit!

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Believe me, I try to drive it at every opportunity, which happens to be mostly on the weekends at this point. Hopefully I can double that figure this year. :shift:

·
Registered
826 Posts
I'm up to 18K on my 06 Exige, I drive it every single day and have done so for the 2 years I've owned it. It's thrown up a check engine light now and again, but it has yet to go into the shop for a single problem.

Mine was a press car to boot, I'm sure it was tortured before I bought it with 10K miles.

THUMBS UP!!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts