1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Koenigsegg CCX-R Edition....

Not US street legal. And a cost of est. 2.3 million. :(

This was my climax shot! :p

Big brother CCXR is a notch up, offering only 6 examples in the entire universe. Those 6 lucky customers, one of who can collect at the Geneva Motor Show where the cars are to be parked, will each drive away with 1018 bhp/ 759kW, 1060Nm of Eiffel Tower-pulling torque. They also collect a free driving course, though some need it more than others. Sprint times are 0 – 100km/h in 2.9 seconds, top speed reaches 417km/h. As a WCF fanatic you’ve probably heard of another hyper production car that did 407km/h on TV a while ago…

·
Registered
222 Posts
+1 God bless it! I was in vegas a few weeks ago and made a bee line to Caesar's because I thought they had one in stock. It wasn't there. :(

The special edition is a beauty though.

·
Registered
6,981 Posts
It's awsome for sure. Still, my fav is the F1 GTR. I try to like something else better, but I havn't been able to do so.

xtn

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
As far as those stratosphere supercars go, I haven't been excited since the Zonda. In F trim it is best.

·
Registered
9,297 Posts
The Koenigsegg CCX-R Edition....

Not US street legal. And a cost of est. 2.3 million. :(
Oh... being biofuel you might be able to squeak one in under the show & display waiver.

Of course, you'd have to own it already when you applied...
:sad:

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
216 Posts
Man I don't give a damn about all those super cars, just give me a CGT. I'll be happy forever.

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
i built one on their website their other day. pretty cool!

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'll take this one too.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Ya, saw a Zonda F in person in France, simply stunning, but I'm not sure which car I would choose in that category. I've got to think about it a bit more.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts