The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:p

I have a couple of friends who are into the whole street art thing, while they were doing some of their painting I was bored and painted this. Hard to get the wing right because I only had the large spray tip, and I know the wheel arcs are not quite right. Wasnt trying to do anything crazy like their stuff, this probably took about 10 minutes at the most, they were painting from about 11:30 to 7:30.

Oh and dont worry I painted over Exige after I took the picture, doubt anyone else will know its a Lotus without any name to identify it.

Attachments

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL!! its some old farm that is burnt up so most of the roof and walls are gone. The property owner apparently doesnt mind and likes to support artists by giving them a place to paint

·
German Reimport
2,953 Posts
There is graffiti all around here and I just don't get what those kids have going on in their little brain when they decide to spray paint their name or other stupid stuff (which most of the time has nothing to do with art) on private or public property.

I think I would beat the pulp out of them and make them eat their rattle can if I ever see one doing this kind of damage.

It is ok if the property owner agreed to this, but otherwise it is just like keying someones car - not cool...:thwack:

Why don't you spray paint that on your car? That way nobody elses' property gets damaged...

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lol I knew this would be a touchy topic. As I said, the owner of the building is ok with it and encourages it. I would never do this type of thing on the streets or anything. I hate that crap, ruins the nice scenery while we are driving.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Probably won't be doing any more but if I do I'll post it up. I did another one pretty much the same but in a color close to krypton green. Didn't take a picture though

1 - 7 of 7 Posts