The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello great day signed the sales agreement this morning and will be collecting my first lotus on Wednesday.
How many intros must I do?

·
Registered
819 Posts
You will be getting an intro post soon. Bottom line is you must post 5 posts prior to being able to receive Private Messages. Please tell us where you live and what car are you getting and make sure to post pictures once you have it! Welcome! :clap:

·
Registered
6,503 Posts
Hello great day signed the sales agreement this morning and will be collecting my first lotus on Wednesday.
How many intros must I do?
Just the one....but start by telling us what Lotus you're buying: 7, Type 14 Elite, Cortina, Elan, Europa (S1, S2, Twin Cam), Eclat, Esprit (G Body, Stevens, V8), Type 75 Elite, M100 Elan, Elise, Exige, Evora, 2-11, 3-11, 340R...

Pics please.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hello to all, 05/24/19 915 am yellow Elise sc. one owner car with 13,000 miles, yahoo! I have driven and raced many cars some 20 years ago but this is something very special. In a day when most people like a lazy boy on wheels for their car, this is truly made for those of us that just want to drive. Looking forward to some autocross and track days.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts