The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just did a Photoshoot with my Lotus Elise and my Kawasaki Ninja!

Here are the pics ... enjoy and feedback is appreciated :)

:D

·
Registered
686 Posts
:D

You have good taste sir!

Attachments

·
Registered
7,610 Posts
Was it hard driving each vehicle 100 feet and then walking back to move the other another 100 feet? I've struggled with that before. :)

·
Registered
831 Posts
Oh dude...

·
Registered
152 Posts
omg dude that is really gay.... It's a 250 and the pic where you are laying on your bike like a bikini model is straight up embarrassing...

·
Registered
7,610 Posts
Except for the sort bikini-model pose, there's no need to be harsh. He obviously loves his car and bike and even thought out the green-yellow color motif. Not to mention, it doesn't look a like 250 since Kawasaki stepped up their game.

As for the bikini-model pose, Klint, I think you should have hammed it up more by putting your leg on the clip on and tilting your head back. Then, we'd know it's a satire. The current picture leaves us unsure. :) Case in point:

http://www.pleated-jeans.com/2013/11/12/ordinary-men-posing-as-sexy-motorcycle-models-20-pics/

·
Registered
6,501 Posts
This is NSFW

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
The best shot is you and the Elise staring in the same direction with your head down. That's a good one. Going to replicate that in the spring.

·
Registered
7,610 Posts
The best shot is you and the Elise staring in the same direction with your head down. That's a good one. Going to replicate that in the spring.
This one? It would be nice to replicate this with 12 inches of snow on the ground. :)

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yep its a Ninja 250R .. I'm looking for an R6 right now . I rode a 1000 RR which is amazingly fast.

Was it hard driving each vehicle 100 feet and then walking back to move the other another 100 feet? I've struggled with that before. :)
haha no i had my friend drive it for me.

omg dude that is really gay.... It's a 250 and the pic where you are laying on your bike like a bikini model is straight up embarrassing...
ohh..... why are you embarrassed? Why would I be embarrassed haha ? Please take some pictures of yourself and share with us what you feel is not embarrassing so we can all live up to your standard of shame.

Oh sweet, That would be awesome to see!

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,045 Posts
I'm trying to figure out what the R after 250 means. 250 only accounts for one cylinder on my toy.

San

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Great minds think alike. :)

I've been riding over 35 years and a Ninja 250 is an excellent bike. Think BSA: lightweight, good handling, and, though low powered, you can use all of the performance on public roads. I am going for a Ninja 1000 for my next bike, but only so I can take a long trip this summer.

I had someone who didn't know what kind of bike I had, but knew I had a Lotus comment on seeing my 250, "Gee, you sure like the light stuff."

Attachments

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Great minds think alike. :)

I've been riding over 35 years and a Ninja 250 is an excellent bike. Think BSA: lightweight, good handling, and, though low powered, you can use all of the performance on public roads. I am going for a Ninja 1000 for my next bike, but only so I can take a long trip this summer.

I had someone who didn't know what kind of bike I had, but knew I had a Lotus comment on seeing my 250, "Gee, you sure like the light stuff."
OMG haha that's way too cool! I have a twin!

I'm trying to figure out what the R after 250 means. 250 only accounts for one cylinder on my toy.

San
The R i believe is to signify a Streetbike style.

The 1000's and maybe 600 are RR

1 - 20 of 26 Posts