The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I've been a member on this site for some time, and I've been a bona fide Lotus nut since I first found out what the marque is all about. A real Lotus/Caterham Seven is out of reach for me (being a pure toy), but I recently started a blog that chronicles my build of a Seven clone. Well, perhaps clone is a bit misleading since it implies an exact copy. More like a tribute. Please check it out, if you like:

www.addlightness.blogspot.com

P.S. Thanks for creating a place for us "wannabe's" to play on LotusTalk, Randy!

-Winston

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
Now THAT is what I am talking about. :up:

Very cool.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! It'll be nice when I get the chassis and running gear. I can't really finish the mirrors until I have the scuttle from which to reference the angles of mounting rods.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just thought that I would let folks know that I've been making some progress as of late on my own Se7en build. Check out my blog at:

Add Lightness - My Seven Project

I'll be pushing very hard between now and the end of the year so that I can make the 12/6/08 L.O.S.T. (Lotus Owners of South Texas) track day -- so check my site frequently for the latest updates (no revenue involved, it just makes me feel good to see visits/pageviews :) )

1 - 7 of 7 Posts