The Lotus Cars Community banner

201 - 211 of 211 Posts

·
Registered
2,524 Posts
Thanks, that's the man. He's done tons of sport illustrations, mostly golf but plenty of motorsports as well. Nice work.

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #204
Thanks guys. Always nice to see that others approve of your endeavors.

Latest addition to the Barn, and after using it only once I highly recommend it to anyone who has a lift. It made my last oil change so much easier and cleaner than ever before. Worth every penny of the $45 I spent at Harbor Freight.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,958 Posts
Kyle,
Thanks so much for sharing your amazing Lotus barn. I can't believe I missed this thread. But now that I found it I read through every post. You're a lucky man to have such a stable and we're all lucky that you took the time and effort to share it with us.

thanks you. :clap:

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #208
Kyle, not to make you feel bad but i grew up without a father, is there any way you can adopt me? you don't have to make any special arrangements I'll just sleep in the barn :drool: :D
I could use someone to sweep up, take out the trash, detail the cars, etc. Happy to play the father figure, but telling you to go to your room won't be much punishment!

·
Registered
159 Posts
I THOUGHT I was a neat freak in my lotus garage, but Kyle's garage wins! Why isn't there a "lotus" shower curtain in that bathroom?

201 - 211 of 211 Posts