The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...so I bought her one...

She is thrilled to say the least, and has wanted one for years, especially after all the LOG events she has been to with me. After riding passenger in so many Lotus cars, and driving my Esprit on the rare occasions, she finally has her own Lotus now. We are very fortunate with our connections with Lotus USA, as well as Matt over at Lotus of WNY to make this deal work. And we got the exact car we wanted. The last brand new (#14 of 14) Lotus Evora S GP Edition. Inked the deal today, and bringing it home tonight. In our haste to get all the paperwork done on my lunch break today, I neglected to get some good photos of it, but in the meantime here are a few teasers from one sold from Gentry Lane...my photos will follow later in the week or by the w/e...

·
Registered
216 Posts
Beautiful. I have always loved the livery on the GP cars. Awesome to get the last one!

·
Registered
355 Posts
Luke, I am your father! :DV:

:clap:

·
Premium Member
504 Posts
My mom better never log in here.

·
shay2nak
25,083 Posts
wow, congrats!

·
Registered
7,248 Posts
Good for you!

She won't get much attention in that I'm sure.

·
Closet Petrolhead
99 Posts
Your mom is officially the coolest mom in the world.

And now I'm hoping MY mom doesn't log in here, lol!

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
You are awesome. Your mom must be awesome.

Car is awesome.

Awesome.

·
Disciple of Chapman
1,620 Posts
My Mom always wanted a Buick :facepalm

·
Registered
577 Posts
I think that is so cool that you were able to get that for your mom. As sad as it is my father's dream car is a Plymouth Prowler. I look forward to the day when my finances will allow me to give him one.

Well done sir!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts