·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Contd...

9.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

The Interior Stuff (Most every thing CF or Matte Black)

8.JPG

For got to show the new cluster bulbs for day-time running/front blinker lights, Storm TI painted engine covers, and a few other details. More to come next time with:

Reverie:

Side skirts
Fender flares

and Some partial matte black painting

·
Premium Member
4,550 Posts
Nice!!
Looks like you got a lot of stuff from Esta Int....how is their quality and fitment?
How did the exterior CF door panels come - all CF then you painted over top part?
Where did you order your CF entry sills from?

·
Premium Member
1,455 Posts
Very tastefully done. :clap: All you need is to change out the plastic grille for the mesh grille where the access panels are.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Very tastefully done. :clap: All you need is to change out the plastic grille for the mesh grille where the access panels are.
Sorry the camera that I have is junk. I went for mega pixels because I heard that is the way to go but obviously I made a poor choice. Those grilles are CF and I will be keeping them the same.

To Plasic,

Esta did a terrible job and I will never be using them again. I forget the tread I posted in but you can search my last posts and its a few back. It lists all the reasons that I will never use them again. However, its amazing what few grand can do to make them come out correctly. Bake, repair, bake, repair, bake...............finally done. Next time everything is Reverie. The cost comes out about the same by the time your done.

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
whats the soruces for the cf bits and how'd you go about your mesh conversion? Looks good!

·
Banned
874 Posts
REALLY sexy:up: Will do that on my next Elise:nanner:

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
CF and all body panels are Esta. "I do not suggest going through them". It has been a complete disaster and alot of money to make them presentable.

The Mesh is from eliseusa.com. That guy is awsome. I HIGHLY suggest him. He also has the radiator cover mesh. Excellent fitment.

·
shay2nak
25,068 Posts
WOW!

do you know the weight savings of the carbon doors?

·
Modern Day Hippie
3,839 Posts
What a hot car. Good job. :)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts