The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is, by far, the pimpest car I have ever owned. It's so unique and so far off that it is cool. I'm thinking of ways I can fix-up this car, including adding some spinner hub caps, a steering-wheel cover to match the seats, and perhaps a buddy Jesus doll to stick next to my angel.

Missing from the images are dice on the wheels lock knobs, on the valve stems, and on the license frames.

This will be my everyday driver from now on. The car is in excellent mechanical condition, interior is alright, and body is rust-free. It will suffice. However, would you ever believe me if you saw me in this thing that I had an elise in the garage? :D

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
MW,

Did you buy this pimp mobile? You need to get some spinner hub cabs fast. Maybe even some flames on the hood.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Yo MW, that's the shizzle , yo!

·
Registered
130 Posts
I hope you have the appropriate attire to wear with such a car!:p

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
I like what you've done with the seat covers, and the steering wheel is quite nice.

Chris
Pondering whether Shinoo will offer those seat covers for the elise.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Definately get the chromed, chain steering wheel!! Go straight to the dentist and get one or two front teeth done in gold.

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
JimNOLA said:
I hope you have the appropriate attire to wear with such a car! :p
And we'll need pictures of that, too! :)

I'm liking the seat covers. This car has style. Not good style, but style...

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ConeFusion said:
This car has style. Not good style, but style...

Exactly my point. I could have bought a typical honda civic, but that would be boring. This I can play with. It's hysterical.

Do you think this is the first sign of madness? See what this elise wait thing is doing to me!

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Robert Puertas said:
No, I'm pretty sure X1/9 ownership is the first sign of madness...
this pales in comparison.
So true. We in the FIAT club recognise our inability to function in a normal society. I even know club members who own more than 10 fiats. Although, at any given time only 1 might be working.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Modern Wedgie said:
So true. We in the FIAT club recognise our inability to function in a normal society. I even know club members who own more than 10 fiats. Although, at any given time only 1 might be working.

sounds like a perfectly reasonable way of getting around.

no jokes about rover K reliability please!

lucky toyota powered sods, the lot of you.

Craigy (a bit Jealous)

·
Supporting Vendor
4,290 Posts
zvezdah1 said:

Pondering whether Shinoo will offer those seat covers for the elise.
Hmmm....:eek: :rolleyes: ;)

Maybe I should add a pimp/ho line of apparel? MW, ship those seat covers to Wicked Weasel. I'm sure they could fabricate a couple thousand of their suits from your covers. I'd be happy to pimp 'em...

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
Don't forget to add the thingy to the steering wheel so you can hook it and turn the wheel so that your palm spins over the rotator knob (can you tell I have no idea what it's called.)

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
Hmmm, very nice, Lillie !

You might want to consider getting a spare B210, for parts !:p

Cheers, Mike

P.S. I really like the fact that you upgraded to the dash angel with the moving wings - my dash angel has only the fixed wings...

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Babak, let me demonstrate my age, they were called suicide knobs. And I remember them well.
Now where did I leave that Geritol?

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
James A said:
Babak, let me demonstrate my age, they were called suicide knobs. And I remember them well.
Thank you for the clarification. Forget the Geritol take I-caps. :D

·
Registered
3,970 Posts
James A said:
In my time (let's not go there), they were called "necker knobs". Power steering was unheard of then and, with your arm around your girlfriend (no bucket seats then either), it was extremely difficult to turn the steering wheel very far with just your left hand. Thus, the necker knob.

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
You know with the seats in the Elise so close it'd be like having a bench seat. Except that s/he will have to do the shifting to keep the arm around the neck. :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts