The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After many months of it sitting in my house I finally pulled the trigger and put her on. Bought this from a fellow LT'er - sorry I don't remember who it was sooo long ago.

Special thanks to Dan (tesprit) for all his help. Not just with this but also with the oil change, brake pads, adding padding to the u tube that rubs away and on and on.... it didn't take long into the install to realize there's no way I could have done this by myself. And yes, I am completely jealous of any man that has a full size lift in his garage!

Oh, and cow catcher was Dan's terminology - I kinda like it!

Now I have to watch out for road kill more than ever before........

Attachments

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
Nice lip! :)

I knew what you meant by 'cow catcher' right away. :up:

oh, on the side...+1 for Dan (tesprit). Great suggestions and fixes. He helped me out with the wellnuts advice to fasten the wheel liners issue and i swear my car rides with a lot less rattles and such.

·
Super Moderator
2,844 Posts
After many months of it sitting in my house I finally pulled the trigger and put her on. Bought this from a fellow LT'er - sorry I don't remember who it was sooo long ago.

Special thanks to Dan (tesprit) for all his help. Not just with this but also with the oil change, brake pads, adding padding to the u tube that rubs away and on and on.... it didn't take long into the install to realize there's no way I could have done this by myself. And yes, I am completely jealous of any man that has a full size lift in his garage!

Oh, and cow catcher was Dan's terminology - I kinda like it!

Now I have to watch out for road kill more than ever before........
It was great to have you over John and it was my pleasure to help you install the CF "cow catcher" lip as well as do all the other maintenance projects. It was actually fun watching you drill all those mounting holes in your perfectly good front clam! :eek: Just try not to collect any cows with that baby! :panic:

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
Awww yeah! Show them dairy cows who's boss!!!!! LOLZ!

Looking good John-O! :D

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
At that height it's more of a small varmint catcher.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts