The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
Ramtin wanted a diffuser that was similar to the "S" version, so we made him this and it should do the trick. We don't know what it will look like on the Evora yet, so hopefully it will look good. Haha. Should know in a week or so.

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
does it stick out the same distance as the 7 vane?

·
Registered
5,709 Posts
I'm sure it will look great.. provide a little more breathing room around the exhaust tips.

Gonna look awesome either way

·
Disciple of Chapman
1,620 Posts
Have been on the fence about the rear diffuser, but I might like the 5 element style. Will Difflow be offering these? What price did you have to pay for a custon diffuser?

·
Premium Member
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I think this is the best looking defuser you can find in the market. Thanks glenn your product is amazing quality and great built. Easiest install i have ever done :)

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Was there this morning and honestly think it looks much better than the 7 vane...car is just more suited to the 5 vane and i hope difflow decides to offer it as a standard product

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
RAMTIN, I need more pics, thanks man.

It is now a product. We'll be dropping the prices on our 7 element diffuser to $700 + shipping.

We'll also offer this brand new 5 element rounded version (as seen above), at $700 + shipping.

The first 3 people to order will get the 5 element diffuser at $650+shipping. Taking orders today, give me about 2 weeks to crank them out. PM me.

Glenn

·
Premium Member
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
If anybody is looking for a defuser I can vouch for this product. The quality is top notch.
Glenn I'll get you some more pictures. I just posted these to give you an idea what it looked like. I think this defuser totally complements the rest of the upgrades I have. I absolutely Love the way it looks.

·
Disciple of Chapman
1,620 Posts
OK, OK so I'm interested. Wasn't sure I liked the 7 element, but the decreased overhang and rounding of the 5 element make the diffuser much better more stock, yet aggressive, in my opinion.
Have any additional pics before I lay my money down.

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
to be honest, this diffuser looks like it is stock but sticks out a bit more..which is saying it looks like something Lotus should have fitted OEM.

I won't be in right this second but this will end up on my car at some point.

·
Registered
110 Posts
OK, OK so I'm interested. Wasn't sure I liked the 7 element, but the decreased overhang and rounding of the 5 element make the diffuser much better more stock, yet aggressive, in my opinion.
Have any additional pics before I lay my money down.
This. It looks great!

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

1 - 20 of 28 Posts