The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

My New Difflow Custom Defuser

5K views 27 replies 10 participants last post by  2011 chrome orange 
#1 ·
It was shipped out today. Can't wait to see what it will look like on the car!!

[/IMG]

See less See more
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18
#8 ·
Have been on the fence about the rear diffuser, but I might like the 5 element style. Will Difflow be offering these? What price did you have to pay for a custon diffuser?

#11 ·
Was there this morning and honestly think it looks much better than the 7 vane...car is just more suited to the 5 vane and i hope difflow decides to offer it as a standard product

#12 ·
RAMTIN, I need more pics, thanks man.

It is now a product. We'll be dropping the prices on our 7 element diffuser to $700 + shipping.

We'll also offer this brand new 5 element rounded version (as seen above), at $700 + shipping.

The first 3 people to order will get the 5 element diffuser at $650+shipping. Taking orders today, give me about 2 weeks to crank them out. PM me.

Glenn

#13 ·
If anybody is looking for a defuser I can vouch for this product. The quality is top notch.
Glenn I'll get you some more pictures. I just posted these to give you an idea what it looked like. I think this defuser totally complements the rest of the upgrades I have. I absolutely Love the way it looks.

#15 ·
OK, OK so I'm interested. Wasn't sure I liked the 7 element, but the decreased overhang and rounding of the 5 element make the diffuser much better more stock, yet aggressive, in my opinion.
Have any additional pics before I lay my money down.

#17 ·
to be honest, this diffuser looks like it is stock but sticks out a bit more..which is saying it looks like something Lotus should have fitted OEM.

I won't be in right this second but this will end up on my car at some point.

#26 ·
"2010 Evora By Lotus super car This is not your ordinary EVORA. with over 475 horses at the wheel, this EVORA will leave the evora S in it's dust!!! Many $$$ and hours of research and development has been invested to build this Super Evora the list is long & extensive,below is a summary: Super Sprint Full Exhaust System ( Headers, Down pipe and Sport 200 CELL CAT), Lotus Performance Sport Exhaust, Lotus Racing Supercharger KIT BOE, Custom ECU Tune (366WHP), VSA Shifter Cable Upgrade, Lotus Sport Light Flywheel, Evora S Clutch Sport, Thermostat for reduced engine heat ( Makes the engine run10 Degrees cooler), Lotus Racing Engine Hatch cover ( Replacement for the Glass), Lotus Racing GT4 Wing Lotus Racing, Barge Boards, Front Splitter Protector, Radium Cold Air Intake, ITG Maxogen Air Filter, ,Black Wrap roof, mirrors and lower door panels, Oil temp monitoring system,and more.

Ramtin seriously?? lol it's not April 1st dude

#27 ·
I knew someone would find it :)

Well the plan is to make this a conversion solution for all NA cars. If this one sells i'll start the next conversion asap. I have another one lined up which will be taken even further in upgrades. Allen has talked about a charge cool solution. I think with that we should be able to make even more power.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.