The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All -

Well I did it! - I am moving out to Oregon State because of a new job and I just cannot take my two cars with me. (I have a 2013 Audi S5 and a 2009 Lotus Elise) Now, most in this situation would just keep one, however I have had my eye on the Evora for some time now and thought this would be the perfect opportunity.

So in 18 days I will be picking up my brand new Evora S. I will be getting a Red w/Cognac interior.

I will post more pictures when I pick it up!

P.s. - Thank you to all of you who helped me in my other thread which was my deciding factor to getting there S.

·
Registered
7,368 Posts
Great! Thanks for sharing the enthusiasm!

·
Disciple of Chapman
1,620 Posts
Just like being a kid a Christmas

Cannot wait to see pictures. somehow I never get tired of looking at pics of the Evora

·
Registered
216 Posts
Congrats! Also looking forward to seeing photos.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Congrats! Ditto on the photos! I'm waiting for my car and it's killing me, very low productivity these past few days ...

Just don't try to pack all your belongings in the Evora for the drive from Va to Oregon :)

·
Premium Member
706 Posts
Welcome to the Red and Cognac club, lol. We're few and far between!

·
Premium Member
666 Posts
great colour combo - the red is a great shade of red and they make a "tan" interior the imo is better looking than anything else i have seen. it is just a great shade of the tan.

this is the one i test drove.

Attachments

·
Registered
2021 Evora GT
2,436 Posts
Great to have you in the NW with an Evora! Congrats!

·
Premium Member
2,252 Posts
Hope the days are short between then and now. So does that mean that you'll be using it as a DD?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.