The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got the wing. It will go for a paint on tuesday and it'll hopefully be installed on thursday when I pickup the car from VSA.

[/IMG]

·
Illegal Alien
5,000 Posts
Nice .. what does it weigh?

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Ramtin, just throwing it out there, but you could just wrap the connecting winglets in a matching black vinyl and I think you could mount it as is and it'll actually look pretty good. It would save you a few bucks and you might even able to convince Lotus to write you a check for a little advertising!

·
Premium Member
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I know, I actually thought about it. I'm gonna call phil at autobahn on tuesday and ask him for the cost. I think since it's already painted and needs no prep work then it shouldn't be more than $200. The wrap would be somewhere around that price too I think.

·
Premium Member
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
I just got an email back from glenn at Difflow. They will be making me a custom defuser that will look exactly like the stock S with the same number of fins and same distance. GTE Look is almost completed.

·
Registered
90 Posts
i got the wing on mine and waiting for the S diffusor aswell. you will love how it looks on the car. and wish u didnt painted the beautiful "LOTUS" on the wing. i believe it would look amazing in black with your car.

·
Premium Member
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The lotus logo is not painted. Just sticker and it can be removed. It came with the wing and I can remove it but i wanna see what it looks like on it before removing them.

·
Premium Member
2,246 Posts
Ramtin, that's gonna look schit hot on your car. As the previous poster asked.....where and how much for one of those wings?

·
Registered
90 Posts
The lotus logo is not painted. Just sticker and it can be removed. It came with the wing and I can remove it but i wanna see what it looks like on it before removing them.
oh i got it. i thought yours was painted in gt4 colors, and was thinking LOTUS was painted aswell.. mine came all white without any kind of paint on it :)

·
Registered
90 Posts
mine is from lotus performance. it was 1250 gbp i guess.. a lot for a wing but it was on my list since i bought the car so...

·
Registered
7,130 Posts
So it arrived painted Motorsport green and black?

1 - 20 of 54 Posts