The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
I would've done jus the stitching, the seats are good, but maybe every other stripe orang/black would've been my preference. Look good overall. :up:

·
Registered
2,955 Posts
The seats look nice, but I dont like the Superman logo. I would have gone with the Lotus crest instead. Unless you are Shaq, it looks like of strange, but then I noticed it is on the front of your truck that is in the picture, so I can see that you are going with a theme on your vehicles.

I like the work on the doors, but think it might look cleaner without the small horizontal lines on it.

Where did you have the work done?

Do you work off of Okochobee near PB Lakes Blvd? I have see an orange Elise parked around there by Chipotles a few times on different sides of the street and noticed that the Porsche dealer down the street from there had one in their lot about 2 months ago.

At first I thought it was FastLiz but he wouldnt be there in the middle of the day during the week.

Nest time we have a local drive, I will let you know.

·
Registered
7,088 Posts
Imaginative, certainly unique. What matters is that you like it, being there in real life.
Who did you order through? Anyone I've talked with said that only stock Lotus colors are possible. Also, how long did it take?

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
Isn't the Superman logo copyrighted and controlled by DC Comics? I hope Lotus got permission.

Just saying....

(note tongue in cheek)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I would've done jus the stitching, the seats are good, but maybe every other stripe orang/black would've been my preference. Look good overall. :up:
well i told him to do what he thought would look ok,, and i am happy with it,,i just knew i wanted the superman emblems in the seats ,, rest was all him,,ive been a superman nut for a very long time,, even my truck has the emblem on the grill in one of the pics

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
The seats look nice, but I dont like the Superman logo. I would have gone with the Lotus crest instead. Unless you are Shaq, it looks like of strange, but then I noticed it is on the front of your truck that is in the picture, so I can see that you are going with a theme on your vehicles.

yes the truck is mine with the superman on it,, ive ALWAYS been into superman since a lil kid,,had it on all of my vehicle one way or another (33 of em) and im sure i had superman before shaq.only diff is,, hes a somebody,, and im a nobody lol.over all ,, very happy with it,,all i knew was i wanted the superman on headrests,, all the other was all his idea,, said,, just surprise me,,and thats what he came up with,, the door panels
are to image the vents on the side of car,, was done at central auto trim,,on church street off ocochobee.. i do live in west palm, and i do know the car on palm beack lakes blv,, but is not mine,*his name is nick,, and works at bmw on ocochobee blv,, yes please let me know when the next drive/run is,,am very interested in meeting people around here with lotus's thanks

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Imaginative, certainly unique. What matters is that you like it, being there in real life.
Who did you order through? Anyone I've talked with said that only stock Lotus colors are possible. Also, how long did it take?
i live in west palm beach florida,, and a shop called central auto trim did it.
really happy with it,, took only about a week,, was really shocked got it back so fast

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
if ya can tell me how to post smaller pics i would apreciate it,, cause i want to but dont know how
If you are using Windows, one of the easiest ways is to use "Image Resizer" available for free from the Microsoft PowerToys web page:
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/downloads/powertoys/xppowertoys.mspx

Once installed, you simply right click on the image(s) you want to resize and select "Resize Pictures" from the drop down menu. This will present you with a dialog box where select the size you want and then click "OK". By default it will create a new image with a slightly different name (preserving the original). You can also select to have it just resize the original under "Advanced" button.

·
Registered
7,088 Posts
i live in west palm beach florida,, and a shop called central auto trim did it.
really happy with it,, took only about a week,, was really shocked got it back so fast
Thanks, my misunderstanding. I thought you meant the Lotus Trim Shop.

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
Me too. Never mind my comment before.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
:no: Not for me, but if you like it that is all that matters.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts