The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going to get this embroidered on a ball cap I'll get somewhere. Whatcha think?

I may fine tune it a little bit... but I like it. :nanner:

·
Registered
285 Posts
I think you should separate it a bit. Put everything in the green triangle on the front of the hat and have a little banner along the side or back with the flags and the text between.

·
Registered
334 Posts
I think you should separate it a bit. Put everything in the green triangle on the front of the hat and have a little banner along the side or back with the flags and the text between.
:up: agreed

·
Registered
6,530 Posts
Agree with the above critiques ^^

But also believe you may be hearing from Lotus.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Agree with the above critiques ^^

But also believe you may be hearing from Lotus.
He shouldn't have an issue as long as it's not being produced for sale.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm going to tone it down and re-work it some. I don't want to infringe and it's just for 1 hat (mine). Maybe It would be cheaper to get embroidered patches made so I can have them sewn where I want (hat or jacket). I'll post up another image once I'm done with v2.0

Thanks for input. :up:

·
Premium Member
207 Posts
Nicely done. You can tell it took you some time to put that all together. It'll look great on a cap or on the front of a T-shirt.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks! It is sorta my custom Lotus logo for my car specific. The weird arabic looking letting is the name of the car from my license plate (Barahir) which is a J.R.R. Tolkien emerald ring... and a guy in his mythology. Nerdy? :coolnana: Yes, but it fits at least for me.

Tolkien was British and so is my car, so it makes perfect sense right? Go :UK:

More later.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts