The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys,

Wanted show off my seats i just had reupholstered. Had them wrapped in soft leather 2 toned black and biscuit. Also had cushion reinforced with new material for a soft but firm feel. Last but not least, i had lotus emblems stitched into the head rest.

Attachments

·
Registered
40 Posts
Very nice.

Is that bulb-like structure between the seats for an inflatable lumbar support?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It cost me $500 per seat. I think i got a pretty good deal. I just finished installing the first one. It is so much more comfortable. With the natural contour and fitment of the lotus seat and the materials used in the new build it actually feels more comfortable than my bmw. I am very pleased with it.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes, that is inflatable lumbar support. I have a question, do you guys have the inflatable lumbar support on you seats? Is that some sort of special order item? Somebody told me they did not have thay feature on there seats.

·
Registered
685 Posts
The inflatable lumbar support was standard up to and including 2005, before Probax came along.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I have an 05 Elise with the inflatable lumbar support and it really works. I was skeptical at first but after working with it a bit was totally won over. I have done nine hours straight in this minimally padded seat and walked away just fine despite the fact that I am elderly. Another quirky Lotus touch that actually comes through:clap:!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the info. I love the way the seats feel including the lumbar support. Feels real nice. Thinking about sleeping in her tonight, lol.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks buddy. By the way buzzsaw, love your salutation.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Looks really nice - would love to find a place that would do it for a similar price around here!

(If anyone knows of a very reasonable, but quality shop within 90 miles of New York City, please let me know.)

·
Registered
471 Posts
I also think they look very nice! I would ask you to post final photos of the installed product!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts