The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm out trying to put miles on the car before our first service so I drove around Louisville metro and county a little this afternoon. Got some pic's of the CO.

Heres the Lotus "Come Hither" look.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,664 Posts
Wow... some of the best CO pics I've seen yet :)

Wouldn't happen to have high-res copies that you'd be willing to e-mail to me, would you?

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you. :)

I have some more to post. I'd be glad to send you some copies. You'll forgive my computer retardedness...but what exactly are high resolution pics? The full sized pic before I edited them down? I see people talk about "hi res" all the time but never were sure what they meant. I just thought it meant they had more megapixels or something.

·
Registered
3,664 Posts
OneFastLotus said:

I have some more to post. I'd be glad to send you some copies. You'll forgive my computer retardedness...but what exactly are high resolution pics? The full sized pic before I edited them down?
Precisely :)

Don't worry about the computer thing - I deal with it 24/7 and the fact that you are capable of posting to a forum tells me you are doing a hell of a lot better than most of the others I deal with ;)

I'll PM you my e-mail address... thanks!

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
OneFastLotus said:

I have some more to post. I'd be glad to send you some copies. You'll forgive my computer retardedness...but what exactly are high resolution pics? The full sized pic before I edited them down? I see people talk about "hi res" all the time but never were sure what they meant. I just thought it meant they had more megapixels or something.
He's just looking for the original pics without any editing. Hi-Res pics is not really an acurate term in this case. Hi-Res would really be determined by the resolution and megapixal ability of your camera and the settings that where chosen for the pics..

·
Registered
3,664 Posts
1FASTMX5 said:
He's just looking for the original pics without any editing. Hi-Res pics is not really an acurate term in this case. Hi-Res would really be determined by the resolution and megapixal ability of your camera and the settings that where chosen for the pics..
OK... let me rephrase.

"would you mind sending me the pictures in their original size?"

I know high-res isn't the right term, but it is the term that is usually understood to mean what I meant.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Beautiful photography! Thanks for posting them for us. The first two photos capture the essence of the Elise.

John

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
OneFast,
How long does it take you to remove/install the hardtop? It sure looks good with the H.T.!!!

·
shay2nak
25,068 Posts
MikeAR303 said:
OK... let me rephrase.

"would you mind sending me the pictures in their original size?"

I know high-res isn't the right term, but it is the term that is usually understood to mean what I meant.
can i get the original sized pics, too?

Thank you!! I love CO!!!

·
Registered
368 Posts
CO looks terrific! Gosh, so many different colors are looking great after I've seen there pics in this forum! It'll be hard to pick a color when my time comes.

·
Registered
963 Posts
Nice photos of the CO! Thanks! If you have any more, please post them. :clap:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts