The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
What did you think of the Spyker ? Last year I saw one parked on Ocean Avenue (the main street) at Carmel, and then the next day at the Concours d'Elegance at Pebble Beach ! The styling is a bit over the top for my taste, but vewy intewesting. Oh boy, those crazy, flashy Dutch :p

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
mikester said:
What did you think of the Spyker ? Last year I saw one parked on Ocean Avenue (the main street) at Carmel, and then the next day at the Concours d'Elegance at Pebble Beach ! The styling is a bit over the top for my taste, but vewy intewesting. Oh boy, those crazy, flashy Dutch :p
To me the outside of the car is ok but the inside is very nice. It just has so much detail that you don't see in any other car. It is different even from you run of the mill lotus/lambo/ferrari. The Carrera GT is a very cool car though. I really like the looks of it and it sounds insane(on video).

·
Registered
751 Posts
I thought that the spyker was freakin awesome. I would love to see the hardtop attatched as well. I don't know much about the engine in that car, but I thought it was one of, if not THE best looking car at the show.

-Whit

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
Thanks for pointing that out Jim, I think ;)

Really, I look much better and less bald in person!:D

Had a blast working the show and actually get to talk to people who had some idea of what the car is.

What I really liked was the expressions on people's faces when I told them the base price was $40K!!! Priceless
Chris

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
zvezdah1 said:

What I really liked was the expressions on people's faces when I told them the base price was $40K!!! Priceless
Chris

Chris,

I saw the same reaction from many poeple at the LA show when they were told the Elise's base price of around $40K. Many thought it was way more than that.

AHH dreams of an affordable exotic are almost here:)

Mitch

1 - 11 of 11 Posts