The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Such Administrating
6,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, bored rainy saturday evening so me and wifey are just playing on our laptops. I photoshopped the wheel color on my car to see if I would want to powder coat them. Here are a few results:

White
(doesn't look as bad as I thought it would)

Black with orange lip
(I actually kinda like this)

Orange on orange
(lol)

Solid black

Bronze
(I didn't think this would look good, but I don't think it looks all that bad)

Slammed!
(I wouldn't do this, it was just for fun!)

One of my favorite things to do in photoshop!
Mini lotus!!

·
Such Administrating
6,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
If anyone has anything they want photoshopped, post it up. I'll do what I can!

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Im for all black rims.

I have some stuff I would like you to photoshop for me, but I will post my request when I have time to dig up everything.

·
Such Administrating
6,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Dark grey

Inner and outer lip orange with black wheel
This looks pretty cool

te37's
Some of my all time favorite wheels

Light blur

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Ok, so here is my request. Will pay in thanks. ;-)

Can you add

The gut duct fender pictured here, behind the front wheel

and the black graphics near the windshield, and on the door, but not the ones near the splitter.

And then black out the rims

and do it all to the car pictured below?

And then using that car above, ad the gut duct from the first picture, and the vents pictures on this vehicle?

I will be mighty impressed if you can do this!! ;-)

·
Such Administrating
6,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I can try, but pics are way too small.

Host them somewhere and just post the links. They need to be bigger/higher quality.

·
Registered
389 Posts
I like the first pic that had the black with the orange lip.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Why does your car have such a rake to it? Usually the rocker panel is pretty much level. Yours looks to be easily 2-3" taller in the rear.

Ok, bored rainy saturday evening so me and wifey are just playing on our laptops. I photoshopped the wheel color on my car to see if I would want to powder coat them. Here are a few results:

·
Such Administrating
6,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
That parking lot was horrible, bumps, holes and such. So either one of the rear tires was on a lump or the front was in a small hole.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Can't tell you how excited I was when I saw this thread was on wheels AND on a CO car, like mine....And I came to the conclusion that I really can't do anything to the wheels. The basic black or near black of my wheels are the only thing that will actually work, IMO. Would love to see more pics of real life CO cars with different colored wheels but I don't think they will look good.

BTW, my powdercoater said no to trying to do anything in CO since its a 3 step paint. He said it will never look right. Makes sense.

Other than black, has anyone done anything with contrasting colors on a CO car? (that looks good! haha)

Nice Photoshop work!

·
Registered
736 Posts
1 - 20 of 60 Posts