The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My review on the Xtreme vision xv-108lcc Product Review .

If you see an advertisement, it's not spam. If you have enough time to watch it through, I'd appreciate it.:D

Xtreme vision xv-108lcc Product Review - YouTube

Comments are appreciated.

·
Registered
5,411 Posts

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i really like it. too bad license plate frames are illegal in texas. :-(
wtf?? no way? why? its just a frame, its not covering anything up

·
Registered
796 Posts
wtf?? no way? why? its just a frame, its not covering anything up

yup. its the suck.

i might be the only person in texas who actually had to pay the stupid fine. back in 2006 when they enacted the law and i bought a new car (didn't know that the law went into affect...) .. got a speeding ticket + ticket for the back LP frame (dealer frame). nothing bulky whatsoever, just went around everything. (the officer didn't even notice i wasn't running a front LP - also ticketable.)

anyways. officer let me dismiss the speeding if i paid the LP... lawyer said it was the best he could do. so anyways... its still a law here.

on a side note... I like how the law sets presidencies based off of a threat... if you agree to say you were in the wrong for X, we won't fine you for Y. this way we can say Z number of people agree to the law and we won't be in the wrong.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
how irrational

·
Premium Member
203 Posts
Good review on the product itself, the video needs a lot of editing though. My ears are bleeding from the feedback from some tone when you were getting in and out. Cut out all the awkward pauses and walking back and forth. So spend ~10 min editing and it will be a great review. You can tell you are really into the product as well, which is also a really good aspect of your video.

Hope this helps your future reviews! Btw I took some "Secret Life" video with my go pro yesterday, hilarious! I'll have to post when I get some free time.

Cheers
- Chris

·
Gamera The Atomic Turtle
3,349 Posts
Excellent - Klint - what display/head unit are we seeing in your dash? Looks really nice. And Big. You also said you run this while driving. So you get decent "rear view" while on the highway?

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Good review on the product itself, the video needs a lot of editing though. My ears are bleeding from the feedback from some tone when you were getting in and out. Cut out all the awkward pauses and walking back and forth. So spend ~10 min editing and it will be a great review. You can tell you are really into the product as well, which is also a really good aspect of your video.

Hope this helps your future reviews! Btw I took some "Secret Life" video with my go pro yesterday, hilarious! I'll have to post when I get some free time.

Cheers
- Chris
Thanks Chris for your input! Usually I would, but I was Sooo tired coming back from a 12 hour event, with little sleep. I took that at 3 am! I was just excited and it was meant to be a vlog more so than a review. Sorry for the excess noise, i appreciate your input very much!

I can't wait to see your videos! haha

Excellent - Klint - what display/head unit are we seeing in your dash? Looks really nice. And Big. You also said you run this while driving. So you get decent "rear view" while on the highway?
Hey komiko, Its a Pioneer AVH P52000 DVD

Features

7" full color LCD touchscreen display
Fully motorized face
Intelligent dimmer control
Customizable background pictures
CD text display / MP3 ID3 tag display (Title/Artist/Album)
DVD, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DivX, VCD playback
CD, CD-R, CD-RW, MP3, AAC and WMA playback
Navigation and HD radio ready
Back-up camera and steering wheel remote ready

I've had it for a day, when i drove off after installation it was around 7:45 so it was getting quite dark but even then it was great. With a big display screen it makes it a lot more detailed and in the daytime it should be as great.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts