The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,253 Posts
Cory
A bunch of us are going to be in Vegas for the Lotus Challenge Series from March 6th to 9th... would love to meet up with you and hang... Let us know.

Have a safe drive

Neil

·
Registered
817 Posts
Awesome, man! Drive safely and enjoy all the sights, sounds, smells and tastes.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Go Man Go!!

Cory, I am proud of You.:clap: You are a driver's driver.
I am going to be at Spring Mountain on Sunday, March 2. At the track I have garage#16 which contains all the stuff You will need to clean your car. Feel free to stop by. The Porsche club is having a DE weekend and some friends and I are running my kart. Do You like karts? Here is the link http://springmountainmotorsports.com/spring-mountains-karnival-of-karts/
Drive smart, drive safe, good luck. Mark

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Cory,
Great to talk with you tonight. Looks like you're doing well. :bow:

Glad the shift light system is working for you. Take some pics of that if you get a chance.

Sorry to hear about the abuse the front end is taking without Starshield.

Keep the pics coming and be safe!

Regards,
Wayne

·
Registered
413 Posts
Looks like you're having an awesome trip, Cory! Wonderful time to take a break from the midwest. Just had another few inches dumped on us here yesterday.

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Day 2:
Went from Tennessee to Arkansas to Oklahoma...Stopped off to get the Ohio salt removed from the car. Also, why are there so many "Jesus" billboards around here???
Welcome to the South! Jesus is very popular down here. Many of the churches compete to "out-Jesus" each other.

·
Registered
547 Posts
How was the class today? Heard you met my Dad today. That jerk snuck to LV without telling me to take the course.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Well I flew out last month to do the course so he was just getting even. We just signed up for 4 days of class with skip barber at lime rock and he wanted to make sure we were on even footing.

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
golly, i never saw an electric kart before....rotfl
your trip makes me itch for a run in the country.
thanks for the pictures.
sam

·
Registered
547 Posts
Hey Cory, I heard my dad PWNED you out on the track during Day 2 of the class.

hahahhahahaha

·
Registered
547 Posts
haha. i was just kidding you. my dad told me to say that to egg you on. he said you passed him a few times but i don't think he got passed by anyone else.

i think he is editing some pics & video i will send you links when he posts the stuff.

·
Registered
453 Posts
more than just a pretty face!!

I would like to point out that in addition to graciously making himself available for pictures with our spokeswomen/trophy girl, :cool: Cory proved to be a smart and talented driver.

With the Lotus School on Tues and Wednesday being His first track days ever, Cory ran a 2:49.6 around the very technical and challenging 3.1 Spring Mtn track last weekend. Trust Me, that is fast.
Not only that Cory finished a strong Fourth in the Forced Induction Class. Outstanding!! :clap: All without going off track once. While HE was driving anyway.

Cory is a good example of why We encourage new drivers to prepare themselves and then participate in The
Lotus Challenge Series. You do not have to be a track junkie to compete. Cory prepared Himself by attending the Lotus school earlier in the week and then worked hard on track Thursday, Friday and through out the event weekend. We hope to have Cory competing again soon, as all of us here at The Lotus Challenge Series think Cory has what it takes to win.

Thanks for driving all the way out from Ohio. We hope to see You again soon. :wave:

·
Registered
891 Posts
All without going off track once. While HE was driving anyway.
Hey Mark,
What's that supposed to mean?

Cory, I have to tip my hat to you since you did best me by 2 seconds. Hopefully I can get some R888s by the next event but you won't be there so I will have to live with the defeat. It was fun in Pahrump as we were doing like the Pahrumpians with Patrick and John.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts