The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a frantic call from my sister today. The first thing she screams into the phone is "There's blood on my windshield! I think I hit someone or something!!!" I get upset and go to meet her to see what's wrong. She was only a mile down the street. I pull up, and see a set of legs sticking out from under the car. I run up to her, trying to find out wtf just happened. Finally. the legs move, and a guy pops out from under her car. It's her friend from work who happened to be driving by when she was pulled over. It turns out she hit a large bump, and a hose or something came loose from the auto tranny, spraying "blood" all over the windshield. After we sorted it out, she was still upset, because she was sure she was about to find a ground up cat or rabbit sticking out of the engine. The whole thing made my day. What a riot.

·
Registered
186 Posts
me too

I sucked a bird into the hood scoop on my cooper S. It got balled up on the intercooler. I'm a total wus around dead animals. A chick I was running with poked it out with a stick into a newspaper I was holding. I swear, the thing weighted a few ounces. Not enough to do any damage to the car.

Red car too, so no blood stains.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts