1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
MikeAR303 said:
Welcome to "INTERNET: 1994" :p

Just kidding, nice pictures ;)
Sorry but i'm not an expert, i'll try to improve the graphic aspect of my site in the future.
I've done all in 20 minutes just to put my pictures online.

·
Registered
3,664 Posts
Iceman- said:
Sorry but i'm not an expert, i'll try to improve the graphic aspect of my site in the future.
I've done all in 20 minutes just to put my pictures online.
No worries, I was joking...

Function before form ;)

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
Nice pics of the Saffron Yellow!

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
Wow you really took some nice photo's of your car. OMG was my first reaction.. the Saffron Yellow is drop dead gorgeous! Looks so exotic on the car. How would you describe the accuracy of the photo's you took to the actual color. I loved the color in your photos. Thanks for the new wall paper :D

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
Yes, it made me feel better about choosing Saffron Yellow. I was thinking I would have rather had Nightfall Blue from the other thread.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Randy Chase said:
Yes, it made me feel better about choosing Saffron Yellow. I was thinking I would have rather had Nightfall Blue from the other thread.

randy - it's not the color but how you drive it!

maybe we'll actually meet up one day and we can swap cars! ;)

robert

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
some of the nicest pictures of saffron I have seen...
thanks

·
Registered
114 Posts
It's a LOCK!

Thank you so much for these shots! It's locked my SY vs. CO debate has ended. It's going to be the the SY! MORE PICTS!!!! Could we get some with people in them? or by other vehicles. I have not had the opportunity to see one in person and the above help so much with getting a truer feel for the size/aspect overall ratios of the vehicle. Any glitches or things that feel real great or not quite right yet? Please rattle on and on and on. Inquiring (insane from the wait) minds want to know.

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Ciao, ragazzo. That's-a my car. Great pictures. Simply confirms once again that you can't go wrong with Saffron Yellow.

Are you driving this lovely Elise around Italy? If so, where? I'm half Italiano as my mother was born in Lecce.

We need more photos/descriptions of your driving experiences.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
jml1952 said:
Ciao, ragazzo. That's-a my car. Great pictures. Simply confirms once again that you can't go wrong with Saffron Yellow.

Are you driving this lovely Elise around Italy? If so, where? I'm half Italiano as my mother was born in Lecce.

We need more photos/descriptions of your driving experiences.

I'm from Roma.

I.ve added a page with a sort of valutation af all the aspect of the car.

When i've finish the 2k km i'll have the full power experience and so i'll can tell you.

Ciao

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
Iceman- said:
I'm from Roma.

When i've finish the 2k km i'll have the full power experience and so i'll can tell you.

Ciao
Well I think we need it to be interpreted for the always multi language challenged americans :)

·
Registered
3,927 Posts
Thanks for the pics. Is it the touring pack? The soft top look half way decent on it, not that I'll have mine on often, it nice to know. 1Fast, think it's along the lines of once it broken in will put the pedal to the metal.

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
LarryB said:
Thanks for the pics. Is it the touring pack? The soft top look half way decent on it, not that I'll have mine on often, it nice to know. 1Fast, think it's along the lines of once it broken in will put the pedal to the metal.
LOL, Larry, I was actually refering to his second page to which he added a partial summary of the car. It is in Italian. Even after the break-in evaluation we won't be able to read it :confused:

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
Iceman- said:
I'm from Roma.

Ciao
Are you going to do an English version of this review?

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
LarryB said:

Yes i've got Touring pack and air con.
The soft top is maden by two pieces, the normal and an internal substrate for keep you warm.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts