The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
5,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Love how these turned out as well. I find that I like the silver plate in the radio area, and the black plate on the inside of the tub (more contrast). Just not sure which I'm keeping yet. Thanks again to Zach for helping with the car design, sooooooooo much better than the original.

Build Plates by VisualEchos, on Flickr

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Love how these turned out as well. I find that I like the silver plate in the radio area, and the black plate on the inside of the tub (more contrast). Just not sure which I'm keeping yet. Thanks again to Zach for helping with the car design, sooooooooo much better than the original.

Build Plates by VisualEchos, on Flickr
Looks fantastic. Now, where do I get one for my Elise?

·
Premium Member
1,899 Posts
I'd order one too! How do we get them?

·
Wow Such Admin
6,988 Posts
It seems they have relaxed the rules and everyone is selling singular parts in small quantities. Look at the gauge faces for example.
AutoGuide will allow one time group buy by non vendors at their discretion as long as other vendors do not offer a similar product. I will get with AG and make sure this will be ok.

·
purveyor of lightness
4,257 Posts
I have an original WAYDUI plate from a loooong time ago but it's pretty sunfaded. It has been almost eight years after all.

That being said I would LOVE a new silver build plate for my Elise.

·
Registered
903 Posts
1 - 20 of 74 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.