The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
5,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Love how these turned out as well. I find that I like the silver plate in the radio area, and the black plate on the inside of the tub (more contrast). Just not sure which I'm keeping yet. Thanks again to Zach for helping with the car design, sooooooooo much better than the original.

Build Plates by VisualEchos, on Flickr

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Love how these turned out as well. I find that I like the silver plate in the radio area, and the black plate on the inside of the tub (more contrast). Just not sure which I'm keeping yet. Thanks again to Zach for helping with the car design, sooooooooo much better than the original.

Build Plates by VisualEchos, on Flickr
Looks fantastic. Now, where do I get one for my Elise?

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
I'd order one too! How do we get them?

·
Registered
5,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I wouldn't mind selling them to you guys, but I don't know the rules on that around here.

·
Wow Such Admin
6,932 Posts
It seems they have relaxed the rules and everyone is selling singular parts in small quantities. Look at the gauge faces for example.
AutoGuide will allow one time group buy by non vendors at their discretion as long as other vendors do not offer a similar product. I will get with AG and make sure this will be ok.

·
give me my second cam!
478 Posts
Count me in for one!:clap:

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
will the Chasis # be custom to our cars? how do we find out our chasis #?

·
Registered
5,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Since I'm only allowed one, I guess I can do the Evora plate at the same time. Does anyone have a nice, clean shot of what it looks like, including dimensions?

·
Registered
903 Posts
1 - 20 of 74 Posts