The Lotus Cars Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
781 - 800 of 813 Posts

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
Hey Charlie. Ronnie from Boise here. You and I have talked before. Did you ever do that FF275 car for Forcedfed that you said you were going to do?

·
Registered
10,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #795 ·
nope, you'll have to email or phone since if pm's are off, you can't send/receive.
info is on my site from sig.

i just got back from defcon so i'm having a busy day.

·
Registered
79 Posts
So what else would you need with the 2bular header to make that work with the stock system. Or would you need to add a full exhaust.
Also what kind of gains are they seeing with the gotham tune and the 2bular header?

·
Registered
184 Posts
hey Charlie , I notice you are gone for Defcon all week except tomorrow (Wednseday) , correct?? Does that mean if I overnite you an ecu today you could get it dont and back out to me tomorrow??? Its an 06 needing a lower cam tune if that helps.
thanks,

Clint
[email protected]

·
Registered
845 Posts
So what else would you need with the 2bular header to make that work with the stock system. Or would you need to add a full exhaust.
Also what kind of gains are they seeing with the gotham tune and the 2bular header?
You need the sports cat or decat pipe to go with the 2Bular exhaust manifold--the stock one will not fit. Also, if you have a stock Exige S muffler, it does not fit with the 2Bular sports cat unless you dent the muffler in a bit with a hammer.

·
Registered
845 Posts
Right now, I'm running a muffler from a Cup255, but it's way, waaay too loud, so I'm going to get the "modified" stock muffler reinstalled early next week to hear the sound. If there's no weird vibration as a result of denting in the stock exhaust, I'll most likely keep it, but if all else fails, I'm going to get the 2bular 8x22.

781 - 800 of 813 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.