The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So after the big cross country trip from NY to LA I decided the next one was to Florida and get the car out of the horrible cold and snow. Well it's finally down here in sunny Ft Lauderdale. I'd like to give it good bath and oil change. Any of you fellow Lotus comrades here in South Florida have suggestions on where? I don't have access to a garage out here.

Also any car events activities I can go to? thanks :)

·
Registered
566 Posts
I texted one of my buddies in FLA. Lets see if he recommends anyone. Are you looking to help someone do it ? He may have friends that moon light.

·
Registered
5,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I texted one of my buddies in FLA. Lets see if he recommends anyone. Are you looking to help someone do it ? He may have friends that moon light.
Cool thanks

Making a Splash already PoPo rotfl

Attachments

·
Plug Whisperer
6,305 Posts
F1, that's so awesome! You are driving the tires off that car since I've seen it last!!! GREAT!!!

·
Registered
5,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
how long will u be in south florida??
Well I'm keeping the car out there for now so I'll be around here and there in the area

·
Registered
5,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
F1, that's so awesome! You are driving the tires off that car since I've seen it last!!! GREAT!!!
Haha thanks...the severe cold made the car sick. Once I got it out of NY it started to clear up nicely.

You didn't think I'd let all this hard work go to waste did ya ;)

·
Premium Member
1,308 Posts
F1 there is a track night at PBIR on April 9th if interested. Couple of us going. Not sure which car I will bring. I may bring the Focus just to see what it will do. cheap too at $150 for 3 20 min sessions.
Track Night in America
Tommy

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
Anthony what are the cops doing to your car in that photo...just checking it out, or dd you give them a run for their money? :)

·
Registered
905 Posts
Anthony,

I live in South Florida (Miami) and even though I do most of the work on my cars, I use Force Fuel injection (Rob) who does a great job on the Haltech tuning my 1973 BMW 2002 turbo, fuel rails, among other things for me . Those guys have in the past built SEMA cars for customers.
I would suspect that a oil change would not be a issue, He also loves my S 240 and will be doing the work on it when Turbo Phil gets the Black gauge tune finished. If interested you can PM me for his contact info, or go online.

·
Registered
5,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Anthony what are the cops doing to your car in that photo...just checking it out, or dd you give them a run for their money? :)
It was just getting a whole lot of Po Po love

1 - 15 of 15 Posts