The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got the call from The Collection today...they have a Storm Titanium/Biscuit w/hardtop...I didnt want the hardtop and had originally ordered red intertior. I just can't take the wait anymore...another 3 months was my expected delivery...but I think I gonna like the biscuit just as much as the red.

Just wanted to shout out a thanx for whoever didnt pickup this car...ya made me really happy!...I pick up my girl in just 33 short hours!!!

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Madguppy,

Congratulations!! Please post LOTS of photos as this is what I've ordered too and haven't seen any good photos of the color combo. Thanks!!

Chris

·
Banned
253 Posts
To #24 at LOA. Have you received your car yet...? If not have you gotten an E.T.A. ? I'm just curious, I'm #33 at LOA and was trying to get some idea when MY car might be coming in.

John

·
Registered
100 Posts
Congratulations Mad Guppy.

I also have my order at The Collection. They called me a few weeks ago for the Saffron and last week for what I am assuming was this one. i am holding out for my Chrome Orange.

it is nice to see that they are offering the cars to people on the list.

i have a few questions for you. Did you lease or finance? Did you do it through the dealer and if not were did you get the financing?

Enjoy the Elise

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I had to finance the car for right now because the call came at such short notice...but I will paying it in full before the first payment...I got 4.9% and with nothing down the nut is 900+ a month...glad Im not gonna be making that mortgage payment ). The financing was throught the dealer.

As for the call I got a few weeks ago...Im glad I wasnt able to get back to Mike until the next day...I might have taken him up on a SY car...I love the way the car looks in so many colors...I prolly woulda taken anything..but much happier with the ST...I think im even liking the biscuit more than the red int...oh well...8hours and 44mins left till I get down to Miami!

pix will be comming soon!

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
madguppy said:
I had to finance the car for right now because the call came at such short notice...but I will paying it in full before the first payment...I got 4.9% and with nothing down the nut is 900+ a month...glad Im not gonna be making that mortgage payment ). The financing was throught the dealer.

As for the call I got a few weeks ago...Im glad I wasnt able to get back to Mike until the next day...I might have taken him up on a SY car...I love the way the car looks in so many colors...I prolly woulda taken anything..but much happier with the ST...I think im even liking the biscuit more than the red int...oh well...8hours and 44mins left till I get down to Miami!

pix will be comming soon!
Rule #1.....Don't use your money when you can use someone else's! ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts