The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey, I know I've been meaning to do it forever, but I finally got my website up!

ChuforiaGraffix.com

I know there is a lot of room for improvement, and now I will be adding updates very soon. The important thing is that the customer car gallery is up. I'll work on the other sections later on tonight.

I figured since my decals are included in all the Lotus Challenge Series graphics that are hitting your mailboxes I better get it up so you guys didn't check out a blank page. If you have a picture you think would be cool for it, please send it my way

This is very exciting to me.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Very cool, Keith, I like it. :)
The cars look fantastic. As I need new numbers, too, I guess I'll just e-mail ya.
Steve

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
Very well done site. Congrats. :clap:

·
Registered
817 Posts
Good job... Looking good.

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the feedback guys, it makes me feel really good! Thanks for the e-mails letting me know those links aren't working too. I'm making those pages and will get them up hopefully tonight. I need to get some of your guys orders out the door first though before I spend more time on it. lol.

Dasmoofler-Now, if I can figure out how to link your video to that picture! (send me the link for when I figure that out)

Oh, and if anyone would not like their picture of their car on the site, please let me know and I'll take it down right away. Most I've just saved over the years as you have posted them on here.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Could not access your site?

:confused:Congratulations! I'm lookig to help support our devoted group, but I could not find your wesite. I searched chuforiagraffix.com, and did not find any matches. I must see your produts and gallery.

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
??? I just tried it and it worked. I'm going to try and add more to it tonight. Just need to get some other work out the door first.

·
Registered
952 Posts
Looks good!

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
Thanks for the feedback guys, it makes me feel really good! Thanks for the e-mails letting me know those links aren't working too. I'm making those pages and will get them up hopefully tonight. I need to get some of your guys orders out the door first though before I spend more time on it. lol.

Dasmoofler-Now, if I can figure out how to link your video to that picture! (send me the link for when I figure that out)

Oh, and if anyone would not like their picture of their car on the site, please let me know and I'll take it down right away. Most I've just saved over the years as you have posted them on here.
Here ya go, buddy!
http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...l=1&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

Watch for the turkey (not me) at 14:20.

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
Keith, nice job. Don't forget to put the hyperlink in your LT signature line.

If you want feedback, your contact info (email, phone, etc) should be at the top.

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
How about making that link in the first post live so as not to have people cut and paste.
Never knew how to do that. Thanks for making me figure it out :)

I'm still working on it, and will be adding a lot to it. Thanks for the suggestions.

Will add the vid link now. Hopefully I'll update it online later tonight.

·
Modern Day Hippie
3,839 Posts
Congratulations! It's about time. I'm waiting till I have my brake calipers painted to match the badges before putting them on. :)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts