The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
shay2nak
25,068 Posts
NO WAY!!!! That is badass! I've always wanted to try this! How much was it?

·
Registered
3,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
shay2nak said:
NO WAY!!!! That is badass! I've always wanted to try this! How much was it?
Total price including a DVD of my jump and some pictures was around $300. WELL WORTH IT, IMO.

I'm going again next Saturday or Sunday :D

If the next jump gives me the same rush this one did, I'm probably going to go through their advanced training course so that I can start jumping on my own.

·
Registered
3,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
1FASTMX5 said:
Why MikeAR303, you certainly look well mounted!:eek:
Ahh yes... I suppose the picture could be interpreted that way, but I assure you that is the last thing on your mind while falling towards earth at 120mph+ ;)

·
shay2nak
25,068 Posts
MikeAR303 said:
Total price including a DVD of my jump and some pictures was around $300. WELL WORTH IT, IMO.

I'm going again next Saturday or Sunday :D

If the next jump gives me the same rush this one did, I'm probably going to go through their advanced training course so that I can start jumping on my own.
wow. not a bad price at all. thanks.

·
Registered
3,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They had us hold the straps during exit...
I went into a stable position shortly after (I'll post those pics tomorrow)

Both of those pictures are within about 2-4 seconds of the exit. We did some spins - one where the camera guy had me grab his hand and spin and the other was just a spin controlled by the instructor. We did quite a few cool spins, stalls, etc on the chute - but unfortunately I don't have that part on video.

It was an incredible experience... Next weekend couldn't possibly come soon enough :)

I've been in simulated freefall chambers quite a few times... and while they are fun, it just doesn't compare to the real thing.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Mike, My wife and I jumped tandem at the same time a few years back, what a rush!

1fast, the guy on that video is insane!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts