The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Tony from twauto in hongkong just wrote me:

Hi PK,
The GT3 rear clam already arrived in my shop. I will take some photo for you.
The front spoiler will arrive next week.

TW
[email protected]

So next week, my front spoiler, then the week after the kit will be on my baby here in Bkk, thailand.......:coolnana:

Now, still have to pay sylvia in France for the rear carbon fiber adjustable wing of 1,600 euros :wallbang:

I'll keep u guys posted

Safe driving,
PK

Attachments

·
Registered
381 Posts
i saw tony and this clam today while in the shop... they are working on a full dry carbon look elise, looks cool

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mag, i envy you so much, driving the s240 and so close to TW auto. How's the actual TWR Kit installed on the white Exige? is it as nice as the pics in his website?
just a quick question, since you live so close to TW auto and you saw the installed version already, the TWR kit doesnt interest you? why?:popcorn:

PK

·
shay2nak
24,978 Posts
that looks great! although might I suggest a modification to the roof intake. More specifically widening it like it is on the Cadena GT3. The full width of the Cup roof intake from front of hardtop all the way to the engine lid.

Attachments

·
Registered
381 Posts
Mag, i envy you so much, driving the s240 and so close to TW auto. How's the actual TWR Kit installed on the white Exige? is it as nice as the pics in his website?
just a quick question, since you live so close to TW auto and you saw the installed version already, the TWR kit doesnt interest you? why?:popcorn:

PK
Um... i could have gone that route, but then I would have gotten a SC elise and changed the clam. but that goes against my new house rules to minimize modifications. and my nsx and gtr are already wide bodied. It's really cool but a PITA. Does your front clam come complete with inner fender linings? Plus I dont think that wide body exige can go to many places without ending up with damage to front bumper. I haven't seen it yet, wasnt in the shop yesterday but will go back in couple days to check out some parts so may be i'll get lucky.

That cadena rear hatch and hood scoop interest me however... need to ask tony if they have worked on something like that yet.

·
Registered
123 Posts

PK
you mean the one in this photo? I was there, and it looked great!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
99 Posts
Any more photos from this shoot? Looks great.
I'm in the process of updating the Exterior Modifications Thread on the eve of its one year anniversery, it'll be much more comprehensive with larger pictures when all is said and done. I have some good pictures of the TW widebody in white that'll be included in that. As far as more pics from the Hong Kong gallery posted by Arnie, haven't seen those ones myself...

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
my thought exactly the first time i saw that wing.

www.lir-racing.com

about 1600 euros

email took about 2-3 days to get back, but contack sylvia anyway. Oh they got a lot of cool stuffs for Lotus, but.....its all in French -eek- the french that I'm familiar with are kiss and fries :nanner2:

·
Registered
4,743 Posts

www.lir-racing.com

about 1600 euros

email took about 2-3 days to get back, but contack sylvia anyway. Oh they got a lot of cool stuffs for Lotus, but.....its all in French -eek- the french that I'm familiar with are kiss and fries :nanner2:

thanx for the link, too bad i cant read write or speak french

is that spoiler the same length as the OEM one, but adjustable and CF?

·
Registered
16 Posts

www.lir-racing.com

about 1600 euros

Hi Pkhot915,
if you want this spoiler, don't buy it from Lir but directly from LM CORSE :
http://www.lmcorse.com/gs/storea4e/G_viewItem.asp?idProduct=124

it's realy cheaper !!!! i alredy order some parts from them..no problem

Michel

1 - 20 of 118 Posts