The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
3,227 Posts
Naa I see touring wheels.

Note: I can see how this thread is going to turn into a "sexist" topic very soon :popcorn:

Neil
Why would it be sexist? Women have a place in society, and home it is. Women need to stay at home and vacuum, clean, mop, and do all their chores, keep their legs spread open on their backs, so when we come home, everything is perfect. Have you seen the women in the working world? Search "desoto" on this forum, and see what the women "out of the house" look like ;)

Fat, ugly women have to go out and work and make a living. Beautiful women can stay home and have their men pay for stuff. THeir beauty earned them that right. Look at the housewives in OC and La Jolla and such, then compare them to the working women in the Valley and Chula Vista, and you will see my point is made.

By the way, that isn't KG. Either OP is color blind or has a $1 store camera.

·
Registered
4,253 Posts
Why would it be sexist? Women have a place in society, and home it is. Women need to stay at home and vacuum, clean, mop, and do all their chores, keep their legs spread open on their backs, so when we come home, everything is perfect. Have you seen the women in the working world? Search "desoto" on this forum, and see what the women "out of the house" look like ;)

Fat, ugly women have to go out and work and make a living. Beautiful women can stay home and have their men pay for stuff. THeir beauty earned them that right. Look at the housewives in OC and La Jolla and such, then compare them to the working women in the Valley and Chula Vista, and you will see my point is made.

By the way, that isn't KG. Either OP is color blind or has a $1 store camera.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts