The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was a little worried about this color combination not knowing how Imperial Blue really looked in the flesh but I think it looks quite nice :)

2012 Lotus Evora 2+0

• Aspen White/Imperial Blue (black stitching & piping)
  • Backup Camera
  • Gunmetal Forged Design Wheels
  • IPS
  • Premium Paint
  • Premium Pack Sport
  • IPS Sport Pack
  • Star Shield
  • Tech Pack
  • MSRP $83,490

Attachments

·
Registered
7,088 Posts
Beautiful.

Shouldn't say this but would make a great care for someone of the fairer sex.

·
Premium Member
2,246 Posts
NICE! Abe, I'm considering the blue to go with a CO or BO exterior. While I love the paprika leather, I'm not so sure it'd match well with those paints. From having seen all of those leather and paint colors, any thoughts?

·
Registered
3,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
NICE! Abe, I'm considering the blue to go with a CO or BO exterior. While I love the paprika leather, I'm not so sure it'd match well with those paints. From having seen all of those leather and paint colors, any thoughts?
I thought about it but the company put the brakes on me right away...I was able get away with the Autumn Bronze/Cognac & White/Blue but they drew the line on Autumn Bronze/Blue which I think would have looked amazing. That said, I think the CO will pop more with the blue interior..BO is too subdued with the blue to notice....just my opinion.

Abe

·
Premium Member
2,246 Posts
Yeah, I know that CO and blue would match really well, but I LOVE the red interior! Probably wouldn't match though, would it?

·
likes to drive fast
1,127 Posts
The combo goes well with a cup of earl gray tea for some reason...and maybe with a couple of shortbread cookies too.:cool:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts