The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Happy Holidays everyone:

This Saturday is our N.E. Club 111 Holiday Party at Hunting Ridge Motorsports where dinner will be servered 4 to 8 PM. There will be a grab bag and I ask that everyone bring a small gift (less than $20) to the party. I am also trying to finalize a small drive before the party. For those who are interested (and weather permitting) the drive will begin from HRM at 2:30. Let's try to meet around 2.

Hunting Ridge Motorsports Inc.
11 Putnam Avenue
Port Chester, NY 10573
p (914) 939-7200

If you need to reach me for whatever reason please call me on my cell (---) --------. If there is anyone I may have missed with this post I would appreciate it if you would PM them to let them know it's out here. I look forward to seeing everyone on Saturday.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Lillie Needs a Ride

If anyone is travelling near or thru NYC could they pick up Lillie (and possibly Little Bastard)? She said she could meet you any where in the city if that would help. She's in the West village right now. Please PM me for Lillie's contact info if you can help her.

Thanks everyone

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
One more thing

For those planning on attending the drive before the dinner. If you have a set of Motorola Talk Abouts please bring them.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts