The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
I would love to do this. I have always wanted to race and not being wheel to wheel is a good way to go, although I did read open passing which can be fun if drivers act like gentlemen during any passing.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
At the NASA event I did they ran HPDE advanced and the TT guys in the same group. I'm not ready yet, but it looks like a better direction for me than auto-cross events.

I did print the rules and I'm pouring through the details. They have a tentative schedule posted on the Facebook page. Push for ORP:)

https://www.facebook.com/NasaNorthWest

·
Registered
502 Posts
Yeah I saw ORP, thats my favorite track. I normally run advanced group on HDPE's and prefer open passing as long as its open passing with point by's and not overtaking. I will like their page and maybe see you out there.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah I saw ORP, thats my favorite track. I normally run advanced group on HDPE's and prefer open passing as long as its open passing with point by's and not overtaking. I will like their page and maybe see you out there.
I think NASA is charging $285 for a two day event. They had pretty poor turnout the first year at ORP so I don't know if they will make it to ORP again next year. It was nice to have so much room on the track though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts