The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few friends of mine rolled down to the Nashville/Cool Springs Cars and Coffee this weekend. We got to check out some sweet rides and meet some new friends (including Gorcoracing, aka Anthony). Carbuzz.com was there and all three Lotus (Gorco's 06 Exige, my 05 Elise and an older sweet ass Elite) had multiple photos taken for their web article.

Nashville Cars and Coffee Brings Out the Best in Tennessee

Oh yea, and I got :shift: SMOKED :shift: by a GT3 on the way home :cool:

Good Times....

·
Registered
905 Posts
Was great meeting you Zig and thanks again for the covers!! I definitely owe you a beer or 3 the next time I ride up there. Lots of great looking cars came to this event. Here's some vids of us leaving and rolling down the interstate

UGR Lamborghini LP1500, Murcielago, Exige, 458, Noble, Mustang Boss 302 LOUD Acceleration - YouTube
UGR LP1500-4, 599 GTB, 458 Italia, C63, Exige, M3 E92 LOUD Accelerations!! - YouTube
Ferrari 458 Italia on the Interstate after 7/7/12 Nashville Cars n Coffee - YouTube
Noble v. Ferrari 458 Italia - YouTube

Here's Zukipilot's

Other elise that showed up

Lotus Elite

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hey that's my Elise

I guess my son (TheKid#9) drove it to cars and coffee while I was in Denver! Got to talk to that "Kid". :)

·
Registered
905 Posts
Haha great to see your Elise at the event CLW even if it wasn't an authorized appearance.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Give me a shout next time your in town. We will grab a cold one (or 6).... I guess the Kid came by before I arrived.... All I can say is.... :no: BUSTED!!!! :no: Get em Dad -poke--poke-

:D

·
Registered
324 Posts
Give me a shout next time your in town. We will grab a cold one (or 6).... I guess the Kid came by before I arrived.... All I can say is.... :no: BUSTED!!!! :no: Get em Dad -poke--poke-

:D
Haha Yea I'll grab a Cold Coke with you guys, not a beer! Just tell me when you guys are going! I'd love to actually drive around with other Elises/Exiges, my dad would probably like that too!

Yea I left around 9:30-10, me and my friend were hungry, and I like driving the car instead of showing it at car shows. I try to drive it as much as I can, so I left!

Sorry I took it dad, mom said it was fine! haha :D

·
Registered
905 Posts
Haha that's good to hear that you had permission and sure I'll let you all know the next time I ride up that way. I'm thinking about coming up for next months CNC.

·
Registered
553 Posts
wish I was there!

·
Registered
324 Posts
I'll definitely be there next month! We should all meet up somewhere first and role in together like all the Lambos and Ferraris

1 - 10 of 10 Posts