The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Saffron Yellow Lotus Elise; 2008 Porsche Cayman S Porsche Design Edition 1: 2011 Audi S4 Manual
269 Posts
View attachment 1293207 Hey guys, just bought my 05 Elise and I’m absolutely in love! Sounds like from the other recent new member posts that there’s a growing number of Lotus owners in the Nashville area. Would love to see you guys at Nashville cars and coffee to talk!
Welcome to LT! Is that your collection in the background? If so, it is quite eclectic and very cool!👍

·
6.94915254 lbs/hp
2,025 Posts
Unless the weather is crap (stupid hot or rain), I’m going to try to go to cars and coffee in August.

·
Administrator
6,787 Posts
Welcome to LT!

Reactions: BRM_Elise

·
Registered
2005 Lotus Elise, Arctic Silver
65 Posts
That's a beautiful car! Was that the one that was for sale at a dealer in La Vergne Tennesee?

·
Registered
2005 Lotus Elise
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcome to LT! Is that your collection in the background? If so, it is quite eclectic and very cool!👍
Haha I wish! No, that was when it was still at the dealer. They just had really good lighting, so I used that pic.

·
Registered
2005 Lotus Elise, Arctic Silver
65 Posts
Yes, it was the one for sale in LaVergne. I’m beginning to realize a lot of people were looking at this after sharing that I bought it on here and FB.
I was certainly eyeing it myself! It was a little out of my current budget, and was debating if I wanted to pull the trigger anyway. Hesitation loses out in the current market.

Congratulations on your purchase, and may it bring you a lot of joy!

·
Registered
3,580 Posts
CONGRATS! Nice looking ride. Welcome to LT!

Reactions: BRM_Elise

·
Registered
07 Exige S
1,664 Posts
Congratulations man! Beautiful unit!

I am in Knoxville, we seem to have a fairly solid contingent in Tennessee!

·
Premium Member
2005 Lotus Elise
15 Posts
I'm in Huntsville, but grew up in Nashville.

When/where is the Nashville Cars and Coffee?

JW

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2005 Lotus Elise
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'm in Huntsville, but grew up in Nashville.

When/where is the Nashville Cars and Coffee?

JW

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk
It's at the AMC theatre in Franklin: 633 Frazier Dr, Franklin, TN 37067
First Saturday of every month.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Great to see more lotus owners in Nashville. I will not be at cars and coffee on the 7th as I will be playing golf and getting ready for the Indy Car Race Sunday! My father owns an Elise and I own a 74 Europa, 72 Seven and 70 Elan.
Hope to meet you soon.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts