The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So... With all the drama surrounding everyones beloved Brett Favre, I thought we could discuss some real sports news.

Ahem... The dawgs are #1 leading the season this year! Their schedule is complete hell, but I can't wait to be at every single game! I think they have potential to go all the way. It won't be easy though...
UGA got pretty screwed out of the national title last year - or a chance at it, at least. If the BCS is going to be the BCS and use the rules that they have created, UGA should have had their shot at the national title. Hopefully this year won't be as complicated.

Anyways... Are there many SEC fans on this board? I'll have a nice tailgate going for every game this year at GA. Hopefully I will make it to all the away games too. Who is ready for some rivalry!? Go dawgs!

-Whit

·
Registered
378 Posts
Gator Fan checking in.....

Attachments

·
Registered
317 Posts
Anyways... Are there many SEC fans on this board? I'll have a nice tailgate going for every game this year at GA. Hopefully I will make it to all the away games too. Who is ready for some rivalry!? Go dawgs!

-Whit

It took a financial paper to give me the prediction I wanted to hear, but here it is nonetheless...

South Carolina will win the SEC.

Four Daring College Football Predictions - TheStreet.com

See you September 13th in Columbia... Hoping for a repeat of last year.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Go Gators! Pretty excited about the offense but i'm a little concerend about the defense. Football season can't get here soon enough.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I thought they were saying Auburn might be the dark horse? Anyways, I thought this was pretty cool. :D

I just hope it doesn't jinx anything!

-Whit

Attachments

·
Registered
300 Posts
Go Yellow Jackets! Man that is getting tough to say. Guess I need a little more kool-aid. Maybe I'll try this new Paul Johnson flavor................

·
Registered
4,221 Posts
I'm excited - though I'm sure as the season progresses that will be damped a bit as it has the past few season. UGA fans - our loss was your gain - Mark Richt is a great coach. If none of you have guessed, I'm an FSU fan. Fortunately, I got dyslexia and also went to USF - at least they're ranked and I don't have to drive but 15 minutes to the stadium. Never thought I'd live to see the day that USF would be ranked and FSU not. Of course, when I went to USF, we didn't have a football team either. :eek:

Good luck to everyone's respective schools! Let the games begin!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts