The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On behalf of Robert (Wallabyguy) I'm going to be handling the holiday party. Robert told me he's gonna kill me if this party doesn't happen so I'm gonna need all your help to make sure it does happen!!! If you had previously PM'd Robert about your intent to attend please PM me so I can get an idea of who is coming. Plus I've got to get a true head count for the polyanna (Secret Santa - I didn't know either) and get everyone their person.

Thanks in advance for everyone's help.

Modern Wedgie - I PM'd you about this.

·
Registered
7,432 Posts
Hey guy's Its Steph,
Please everyone go to the party and get together for the holiday's. It will make Rob VERY upset if you don't ALL make and effort to get there. He will not be there but will be in spirit. Carry the passion till he can get out of rehab and type his own replies.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Jer,

I got your message but your mailbox was full. Awesome news and its not too late. I'm not sure where people are staying. I'm driving home that night because of new kittens that we don't want to leave alone with the X-Mass tree. That's the other reason I posted it was to see what other people may be doing.

Anyone else?

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Latest News

Happy Holidays everyone:

This Saturday is our N.E. Club 111 Holiday Party at Hunting Ridge Motorsports where dinner will be servered 4 to 8 PM. There will be a grab bag and I ask that everyone bring a small gift (less than $20) to the party. I am also trying to finalize a small drive before the party. For those who are interested (and weather permitting) the drive will begin from HRM at 2:30. Let's try to meet around 2.

Hunting Ridge Motorsports Inc.
11 Putnam Avenue
Port Chester, NY 10573
p (914) 939-7200

If you need to reach me for whatever reason please call me on my cell (860) 966-1829. If there is anyone I may have missed with this post I would appreciate it if you would PM them to let them know it's out here. I look forward to seeing everyone on Saturday.

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
Looking good:
Saturday: Mix of sun and clouds. Highs in the low 40s and lows in the upper 20s.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Lillie Needs a Ride

If anyone is travelling near or thru NYC could they pick up Lillie (and possibly Little Bastard)? She said she could meet you any where in the city if that would help. She's in the West village right now. Please PM me for Lillie's contact info if you can help her.

Thanks everyone

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
One more thing

For those planning on attending the drive before the dinner. If you have a set of Motorola Talk Abouts please bring them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts