The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Elise wheels

I have a set with tires on eBay now, also a full set of silver std wheels. I'd rather not split the set up but I will entertain an offer for one - FYI Lotus gets about $250 for a new front wheel only, $350 for a new rear wheel(if you can wait for them to get one).

It is a good idea to keep a spare in the garage(as you may now know as you only need to replace one), so consider making an offer on TWO -- I think either a front or rear could be temporarily used as a spare to avoid a tow. It's easier to retrieve a jack and another tire to limp home rather than risk turning your Elise over to the "Towing Gorillas".

Dan

·
Registered
100 Posts
Elise wheels

I have a set with tires on eBay now, also a full set of silver std wheels. I'd rather not split the set up but I will entertain an offer for one - FYI Lotus gets about $250 for a new front wheel only, $350 for a new rear wheel(if you can wait for them to get one).

It is a good idea to keep a spare in the garage(as you may now know as you only need to replace one), so consider making an offer on TWO -- I think either a front or rear could be temporarily used as a spare to avoid a tow. It's easier to retrieve a jack and another tire to limp home rather than risk turning your Elise over to the "Towing Gorillas".

Dan

1 - 5 of 5 Posts