The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm setting up my 06 Elise LSS with less than 14k, as a dedicated racecar. To many parts to list. I will tell you whats not avaliable Bodyparts,Engine, trans and ECU.

Aftermarket parts avaliable:
*All have less than 1k miles*
sec 111 gpan3 **SOLD**
k&n apollo intake
Saikou Stage 1 catch cans

*** PLEASE ***Send me the name and Part#'s of what you are looking for. I only have a general mechanical knowledge the #'s will speed up the responses!! I will get back to you with prices. teardown begins thanksgiving weekend.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
WOW!! didn't think this many people owned a Lotus. I had to delete several messages. if I didn't get back to you it means the parts are not avaliable....Sorry

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
FYI, it's usually much more efficient to make a list of what you have and let 75% of the members bounce off it vs. encouraging people to ask for whatever they might need. Good luck selling, I'd be interested in knowing about interior stuff as I pm'ed.

·
Registered
760 Posts
Assuming there are about 3,115 members interested in the LED tails, but just letting you know I'm also interested. Interested in the K&N Apollo intake as well, how much are you asking?

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm tearing down the car this weekend. I had over 150 pm's sorry if I didn't get back to everyone. I had to delete some messages to clear up my inbox. If I didn't reply it means the parts are not avaliable. If I requested you get back to me with part #s PLEASE DO.... I will start a new thread listing leftover parts. Next week.:)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts