Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

When I drove thru with the Noble, I stopped at Pep Boys

Pep Boys
589 W PIKE ST, LAWRENCEVILLE, GA
Tel: 770-513-1210

I left sunglasses there. They are holding them for me to pick up.

Can someone in the area pick them up and mail them to me?

·
Registered
431 Posts
Hi,

When I drove thru with the Noble, I stopped at Pep Boys

Pep Boys
589 W PIKE ST, LAWRENCEVILLE, GA
Tel: 770-513-1210

I left sunglasses there. They are holding them for me to pick up.

Can someone in the area pick them up and mail them to me?
Randy,

I'm actually staying there tonight thru Wednesday and going back to Cali Wednesday night so it wouldn't be a problem picking them up. :up: ;)

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Randy,

I'm actually staying there tonight thru Wednesday and going back to Cali Wednesday night so it wouldn't be a problem picking them up. :up: ;)
That would be awesome FIRME or whatever your real name is (just kidding about the name). Normally I carry $10 glasses that are disposable. These were not and in the anxiety of breaking down in Hotlanta, I left them.

If it helps. Tim behind the counter knows all about it.

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Randy/Firme- let us know if this works out and if not we'll get it taken care of for you. One of my old employees lives in Lawrenceville so I could see if she could pick them up and then just meet up with her sometime to get them. Or we can post in the Atlanta thread and see if a member is local. (I'm probably 45 mins)

·
Registered
140 Posts
This is random for this thread...but i'm liking the new avatar from your roadtrip randy

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
A good friend of mine that lives in the area said she'll pick them up tomorrow.
I can't meet up with her tomorrow to get them but should be able to some time relatively soon. Overdue to catch up anyway.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts