The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've a whole bunch of swirls from washing that need to be removed so I'm looking for recommendations for a professional detailer in the Boston area.

If they can replace my clear bra too then great!

·
Registered
356 Posts
good luck with that, boston is like a small crappy town, im still looking for a place that will do "true" hand wash, and not claim it and wash with pressurized water...!!

·
Registered
356 Posts
Why not in Norwalk, CT? I can do it there, and everybody knows of my work!
Why don't you move the Boston, open a shop with true %100 handwashing(no pressurized water) somewhere in downtown, with a waiting room with wireless and a capuccino machine, hire college girls to do the washing, and you'll probably make a ton of money from all car freaks....

Most people who live in the city, live in apartments and park in garages where they are not allowed to wash their own cars, or don't have time, or to lazy (me, me, me...) :)

Also make like a monthly packages, up-to 4 times fixed price with reservation ;)

·
Registered
440 Posts
Cemaykan...Thanks for the idea. Where can I find a garage in Boston? I am actually considering a shop in northern NJ. Nevertheless, I know of an excellent detailer in Boston. If you can please send me some sort of contact info I'll send it over to him.
Thanks,
Ciro

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey buzzy,

First off, I am new to the forum and would like to say hello to everyone here. :wave:

A friend of mine happened to stumble across this post and told me about it so I figured I would introduce myself.

I am the owner of Unique Car Care in Wakefield, MA and offer high-end auto detailing and paint correction, as well as other services such as window tinting, clear-bra's, wheel repair, interior repair etc..

I specialize in exotics and other high-end automobiles and consider myself one of the best detailers in the area. I have an extensive portfolio, which I will gladly share with anyone who is interested in viewing some of my past work.

I am new here and do not want to spam the forum, so I am not sure what I am allowed to discuss without being a sponsor. If I am allowed, I will post up a few links of some of the details that I have performed in the past. Moderators, please remove the links if this against forum rules...

A few examples of my past work...

40th Anniversary ZR-1 Corvette (8 Days, More Than 60 Hours!!) by RickRack... - Autopia.org

Imola Red BMW M5 w/Dinan Pkg. (Full Correction) by RickRack... - Autopia.org

Hammered Black Z06 Corvette Brought Back to Life!! (98 Pictures) - Autopia.org

Porsche 911 Carrera S - Complete Vehicle Rejuvenation (6 Days, Countless Hours) !! - Autopia.org

Dripping Wet Torch Red Corvette!! (Full Correction) by Rickrack... - Autopia.org

600+ Horsepower Black Mercedes E55 !!!! - Autopia.org

Swirled up Lotus Elise brought back to black... - Autopia.org

Please contact me via PM for more info.

Thanks,
~Rick

1 - 10 of 10 Posts