The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i would like to do it myself but i'm just not that confident nor do i have all the tools necessary unless i have someone there who knows what they are doing to help me out.

if there is a shop that is recommended, then i would like to take it there to get some parts put in.

stebel horn - from some of the install stuff i've read, it just sounds like too much for me to do alone.

odyssey battery pc625 - i wanted to install it like Jack explained with some foam padding but just haven't had the time to do it. but if i have a shop do the horn, then might as well let them do this too.

V1 Hardwired - i have a friend who says he should be able to do it, but he's never done it on a lotus.

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bump

anyone know of a shop that can do the items listed above and also changing the fluids?

·
Plug Whisperer
6,305 Posts
jay choi... he's down "thars" some place:D

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
if you're speaking of choi0706, his sig says houston and austin. i usually travel to san antonio and austin for visits but somewhere in dallas would be a little easier

·
Plug Whisperer
6,305 Posts
I am... if you can make the travel work, he's good people...

Good luck,

Phil

·
Registered
116 Posts
Go to PST at MSR-Cresson. They are a race prep shop and can do pretty much anything and do it well. They work on cars with doors and formula cars and sports racers.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts